Contact Calligary Cottages Terms & Conditions
1. Provisional bookings may be made by telephone or e-mail but should be confirmed on a completed Booking Form within seven days.
2. A non-refundable deposit of 25% of the total rental is required at the time of confirmation and the balance is due four weeks before arrival. If a booking is made within four weeks of holiday commencement full payment is required at the time of booking. You may pay by cheque, cash or Bank Transfer made payable to Mrs Janette MacLure.
3. Should you have to make a cancellation you must do so in writing to the owners. We will try to re-let the property. If the cancellation is made within four weeks of holiday commencement and we are unable to re-let the property a 50% deduction of refund will be made. We recommend that you take out Holiday Cancellation Insurance.
4. The cottages are to be used for holiday letting only and only to the persons named on the Booking Form. The number of persons occupying each cottage must not exceed the maximum stipulated on the Booking Form.
5. Lets are from 3 p.m. on the day of arrival until 10 a.m. on the day of departure.
6. The clients shall take all responsible and proper care of the cottage and leave it in the same clean and tidy condition as it was found upon arrival, and to report and replace (or pay for) any breakages, loss or damage before departure.
7. The owners shall be allowed the right of entry to the cottages at all reasonable times for the purpose of inspection or to carry out essential repairs or maintenance.
8. We do not hold ourselves liable for any death, personal injury, damage or loss of personal property, unless this results from the owners’ negligence.
9. Pets are normally accepted by prior arrangement.
10. Electricity is included in the rent.
11. The cottages are strictly no smoking.